top of page


The answers to your doubts

Do I have to be in good physical shape to participate in the tours?

We organize tours of different types of difficulty, on the "scale difficulty tour" page the info on the difficulty levels of our tours.

Is there a break at restaurants / shelters to eat, or should I bring something to eat?

In general, food autonomy is required to participate in the tours. It is possible that you are passing through shelters, but their opening is not guaranteed, nor is it possible to schedule their stop depending on the dietary needs of the participants. For this reason, a packed lunch is usually provided, so plan to bring some energy bars and a sandwich with you.

I have a mtb, can I participate in your tours?

Of course! the important thing is that it is a mtb also e-bike in good condition, make sure you have all the spare parts with you (inner tube, multitool, dropout, tire levers, pump)

Do I need travel insurance?

Each Guide has an RCT insurance (Third Party Liability) of our guides,

for those who do not have their own insurance, we recommend that you take out an RC and accident insurance (cost about € 3.50), here is a link to a solution that suits you:

What is the positive gap?

The difference in height is often considered the difference between the starting point and the arrival point of a route. A positive height difference means the difference in height between the lower altitude of the starting point and the upper altitude of the arrival point;

For example, starting at an altitude of 1042 m s.l.m. of Andalo and reaching peak Tosa at an altitude of 3173 s.l.m., it exceeds a positive height difference of 2131 meters (+2131).

On a given route, the sum of all positive gradients that must be traveled from the starting point to the arrival point is defined as a total positive gradient.

Other questions?

bottom of page